Shopstyle 6 Inches Heels

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My First 6 1/2" Black Patent Heels from Michael Salem's vs Fredericks

When I was at age of 5yo. I remember my mom used to have those beautiful 3 1/2" white heel sandals.  They were gorgeous and I tried them out.  After that I forgot about wearing them until I reached 18yo.  I bought my first pair of heels in black patent 6 1/2" high.  Those were from Michael Salem's Boutique.

As you can see those pair of heels they were delighful and I could hardly walk but I felt extremely sexy wearing them.  The design of those heels were perfect and I didn't want to get them away.  But time after time those heels were out of shape.  Until another brand came over and that was Fredericks of Hollywood.  The 6 1/2" Ultimate Heel  black patent

The Ultimate Heels 6 1/2" from Fredericks of Hollywood (1995)

Still I preserve those heels and I adore them so much, you can see in the picture how in good shape they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment